Accessible Home Health Care Denver | Care Providers
Assisted living facilities, senior care centers and elder care communities are no longer the only ways that families can care for their loved ones.
At Accessible Home Health Care© we provide “Compassionate Care from the Heart” to help assist and support families during times of need when seniors and elders begin to change physically and mentally.
Accessible Home Health Care© provides quality, loving, in-home senior care for families just like yours. We customize care plans that provide the right mix of services to preserve your loved ones’ independence, maintain in-home safety, and enhance quality of life including:
- Care Management services to help with coordination and assist with medication reminders, meal preparation, errands, incidental transportation, grocery shopping and recreational activities.
- Personal Care for bathing, grooming, hygiene, transferring, toileting, and other needs.
- Skilled Nursing and Licensed Practical Nurses provide a full range of skilled nursing services.
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care provided by special caregivers through our local offices.
- Therapy including but not limited to physical, occupational and speech therapy at home to speed recovery from illness and surgery.
- Respite Care to give family caregivers the needed relief.
Our caregivers bring “Compassionate Care from the Heart” to your loved ones all the time - 24/7. All of them have different backgrounds, but they are one in the same because they are passionate to provide the best home health care in the industry and they do it where you want to be…home!